Since 2000, with the direction of the construction sector manager and project managers, we have been carrying out as general contractors the implementation of total sewage purification plants.
- municipal engineering and special sub-contractor’s works
- total mechanical service
- electrical works (power current and control engineering).
Civil engineering and sub-contractor's works
Involving sub-contractors, under our own direction:
- foundation works
- concrete engineering structures, canals
- superstructures, operator`s rooms
- courtile conduits, channelling
- Complete conduit service using stainless steel, carbon steel or plastic, together with fittings, pipe connections, and frameworks.
- The building-in of the mechanical equipment produced by our company or purchased from other suppliers.
- AVM Ltd. carries out the installation, putting into service, service and repair under-warranty and post-warranty, of the following equipment distributed by the Okotechnik Trading and Service Ltd.
- ROBUSCHI blowers
- FPZ by-washed blowers
- complete aerating systems
- SATTLER biogas tank, biogas collection and utilising systems
- nstallation, putting into service, service and repair under-warranty and post-warranty of PIERALISI sludge water separator centrifuges
By self-execution or involving sub-contractors:
- in-plant cabling, control mountings
- electrical connection of mechanical equipment, power current and control engineering cabling
- design and execution of PLC and PC automatics
The on-site servicing of the structures, machines and equipment produced by us is carried out professionally and rapidly by our highly experienced staff.